"Seek ye diligently and teach one another words of wisdom;
yea, seek ye out of the best books words of wisdom;
seek learning, even by study and also by faith."
Doctrine and Covenants 88:118

"And the gatherer sought to find pleasing words, worthy writings, words of Truth."
Ecclesiastes 12:10



Thursday, March 9, 2017

A Glimpse of the Preexistence and the Veil

"Let me tell you a true story.  A family with a four-year-old son had another baby.   They brought the new baby home and put it in its crib.  The older boy said to his parents, "I want to talk to my little brother."  They said okay.  He said, "I want to talk to him alone."  That surprised them, but they went outside.  They did, however, stop to eavesdrop at the door.  The little boy went up to the crib and said: "Quick, tell me who made you, tell me where you came from.  Quick, I'm beginning to forget.""

Richard Rohr
Quest for the Grail

No comments:

Post a Comment