"Seek ye diligently and teach one another words of wisdom;
yea, seek ye out of the best books words of wisdom;
seek learning, even by study and also by faith."
Doctrine and Covenants 88:118

"And the gatherer sought to find pleasing words, worthy writings, words of Truth."
Ecclesiastes 12:10



Sunday, September 29, 2019

Premortal

"A forty-four-year-old social worker spoke in one of my midlife workshops about how as a child she experienced a peculiar sensation of 'homesickness.'  'I couldn't have been more than five years old,' she told the class.  'But I had this sense that I didn't belong to the people I was living with - my family, the house where I lived, the other kids in kindergarten.  I felt like I had come from another world.  I felt that somehow I'd been plunked down in the midst of these strangers as a test or trial.  The feeling was like being homesick, and was so real it frightened me."

Harry R. Moody
the Five Stages of the Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment